Questions or comments about the Site or its contents should be directed to info@GreenPlank.eu
- INCORPORATED POLICIES OR TERMS
- Terms of Sale. All orders placed via the Site are governed by Green Plank’s Terms of Sale. You should refer to our Terms of Sales to learn more about applicable product Warranties, our Return Policy, and Shipping Terms. By ordering and/or accepting delivery of the products, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sales, Return Policy, Shipping Terms including the disclaimers and limitations of liability therein. The Terms of Sale, Return Policy and Shipping Terms are subject to change without prior notice at any time, in Green Plank’s sole discretion so you should review the Terms of Sale, Return Policy and Shipping Terms each time you make a purchase.
- Material means works whether written, graphical, photographical, visual, audio, and any subject matter owned by Green Plank that appears or has been implemented on the GreenPlank.eu website.
- As is the case with all material on the GreenPlank.eu website is protected by copyright.
- Nothing in the granting of this Permission constitutes an irrevocable privilege or right on the part of the user.
- The user of the copyrighted material upon notice from Green Plank shall immediately cease and desist from using the material, and if the material is displayed on a website, promptly remove the material from the website without undue delay.
- MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT OBLIGATIONS
Authorized Users can access the Site using their own personal passwords, but can only perform the selected functions on the Administrator’s behalf. At any time, an Administrator may change an Authorized User’s personal password to prevent his or her access to the Site, limit the Authorized User’s authority to perform certain functions on behalf of the member, or otherwise change, add or delete Authorized Users. If an Authorized User is no longer authorized to act on your behalf, the Administrator is responsible for using these security procedures that we have made available to you to terminate or limit the Authorized User’s access to the Site.
You will receive a password and account designation when you have completed the Membership Account information. If you are the Administrator of your Membership Account, in consideration of your use of the Site, you agree:
- to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and/or the company that you represent, including but not limited to information about any and all Authorized Users; including any special circumstances or restrictions that apply to each Authorized User;
- that you represent and warrant that you have the capacity and authority to execute agreements and place orders for Green Plank products and services on behalf of you or your company;
- that an order placed by you or an Authorized User through the Site is the equivalent of a signed purchase order, and you hereby waive any future challenge to the validity and enforceability of any order submitted via the Site on the grounds that it was electronically transmitted and authorized;
- that you are responsible for all costs and charges, including without limitation, phone charges and telecommunications equipment, incurred in order to use the Site;
- that you (and your company, if applicable) are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or Membership Account, and accept all liability for any acts or omissions of your Authorized Users arising out of their use of the Site, even if such acts or omissions are not specifically authorised by you;
- to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or Membership Account or any other breach of security; and
- that you are fully responsible for managing your Membership Account, including but not limited to:
- maintaining the confidentiality of passwords and/or any Membership Account information;
- maintaining and promptly updating the Membership Account information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete;
- ensuring that any Authorized User is has the capacity and authority to perform the functions that they have been authorized by you to perform on behalf of you or your company; and
- terminate or limit any Authorized User’s access to the Site if any Authorized User is no longer authorized to act or perform certain functions on your behalf.
- OWNERSHIP OF CONTENTS
All content included on this Site is the property of Green Plank, and/or its various third party providers and distributors and is protected under the intellectual property laws of Sweden and other countries. None of the content found on this Site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, displayed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Green Plank and/or its third party providers and distributors.
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this Site, including, without limitation, the Green Plank logo, design, text, graphics, pictures, and other files, and the selection and arrangement (“Materials”) thereof are the property of Green Plank, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2010 Green Plank AB and/or its licensors. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Green Plank or the respective copyright owner.
- TRADEMARKS AND SERVICE MARKS
Green Plank, the Green Plank logo, and the products and services described in this Site, including without limitation, “Green Plank”, are either trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Green Plank and its suppliers and licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Green Plank or its suppliers or licensors. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Green Plank, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Green Plank. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and Green Plank names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
- USE OF SITE
Green Plank grants you a limited license to use this Site, to make legitimate orders and purchases and shall not use this Site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent order or any order in anticipation of demand. Such grant does not include, without limitation: (a) any resale or commercial use of the Site and/or the Technology or content therein; (b) the collection and use of any product listings or descriptions; (c) making derivative uses of the Site and its contents; or (d) use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Green Plank or any third party.
This Site and the content provided in this Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Green Plank, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this Site for the licensed purposes only; provided that, you may not, without the permission of Green Plank or the respective copyright owner, (a) copy, publish, or post any materials on any web site, computer network or broadcast or publications media, (b) modify the materials, and (c) remove or alter any copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. Unauthorized use of this Site and/or the materials contained on this Site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Green Plank trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without Green Plank’s express written consent. Further, you may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing an Green Plank name, trademark, or product name without Green Plank’s express written consent.
- AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY
You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this Site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this Site by you and those using your login information.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY GREEN PLANK TO UNDERTAKE YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE. GREEN PLANK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE GREEN PLANK SITE, ITS OPERATION, CONTENTS, INFORMATION, MATERIALS.
GREEN PLANK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR EQUITY, OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT GREEN PLANK, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE OPERATION, CONTENT, ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, IS COMPREHENSIVE AND APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF GREEN PLANK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF GREEN PLANK (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SITE EXCEED EUR 100.00 OR THE COMPENSATION YOU PAID GREEN PLANK, WHICHEVER IS LESS.
Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights to those contained herein.
- TOOLS & FEATURES
All tools, features, calculators, etc., are provided as a courtesy only. All results are estimates and are to be used as such. Green Plank cannot be held responsible nor accountable for information derived from the use of the provided tools and features at www.GreenPlank.eu.
- WHERE TO BUY/ FIND A PRO/ GET A QUOTE
Green Plank does not guarantee that we will be able to match your service needs with a service professional or that there are service professionals in your area that either are capable or willing to complete your service needs. Although we take certain steps to examine the credentials of our listed service professionals, Green Plank makes no guarantees or representations regarding the skills or representations of such service professional or the quality of the job that he or she may perform for you if you elect to retain their services. Green Plank does not endorse or recommend the services of any particular service professional. It is entirely up to you to enter into a direct contract or otherwise reach agreement with a service professional, and we do not guarantee or warrant their performance on the job or the outcome or quality of the services performed. The service professionals are not employees or agents of Green Plank, nor is Green Plank an agent of the service professionals. Green Plank does not perform, and is not responsible for, any of the services requested by you in your service request. Your rights under contracts you enter into with service professionals are governed by the terms of such contracts and by applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. Should you have a dispute with any service professional, you must address such dispute with the service professional directly, AND YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE GREEN PLANK (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) AND ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY (INCLUDING OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS SUCH AS A PRODUCT MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER WHO MAY EMPLOY THE GREEN PLANK MATCHING UTILITY) FROM ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES AND YOUR DEALINGS WITH SERVICE PROFESSIONALS.
This Site may contain links to other web sites which are provided solely as a convenience to you and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Green Plank of the linked web site or information contained therein. Green Plank shall not be responsible for the content of any other web sites and makes no representation or warranty regarding any other web sites or the contents or materials on such web sites. If you decide to access other web sites, you do so at your own risk.
The relationship between Green Plank and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other as a result of this Agreement or use of this Site.
- GOVERNING LAW
You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT