MARINE CAP™ Co-Extruded Composite Decking
quality is our top priority
MARINE CAP™ natural fibers capped composite decking stands above the competition thanks to its revolutionary extrusion process. The co-extruded composite technology isn’t only stunningly realistic but also holds up in some of the harshest climates around the world.
Green Plank MARINE CAP™ capped decking board is no ordinary decking board. The revolutionary 360º capping technology protects against mold, moisture and muddy hiking boots. These state-of-the-art co-extruded composite boards are scratch, stain and warp resistant, which means the pristine condition of your little slice of paradise will be preserved.
Deep woodgrain embossing for enhanced slip resistant surfaces allow for good traction in wet areas such as around pools, they are safe to walk on with bare feet.
Slip-resistant deep woodgrain with a plane finish on the reverse, exotic wood tones; reversible boards
|Size||ca. 19.5 * 140 mm|
|Length||ca. 4.8 m|
|Requirements||ca. 7.00 meters for 1 m²|
|Weight||ca. 3.62 kg / m|
|Joist span||40 cm c/c for residential applications*|
VIEW COLOR TRENDS – ingrained with natural and distinctive character
Studio photography and/or your browsing device may not give an accurate representation of the colors. To see the colors personally, please Request Free Samples.
Our products are designed to look like natural wood and may have slight color/texture and shading variations from board to board. The color variation will in no way affect the performance of the product.
Maintain the beauty
All exterior surfaces collect dirt, dust and contaminants and require cleaning. It is necessary to clean your composite deck periodically to keep as beautiful as the day you installed it.
Trusted Durability, Superior Quality
- Installed with HidLoc™ hidden fasteners to create uniform surface, making it safer and more comfortable for families with kids and pets.
- The multi-color streaking in each board creates an authentic grain pattern, inviting you to relax and enjoy your personal tropical paradise.
- Distinctive inlay design, style and color options
- No annual staining, sealing, or painting required
- Exceptional resistance to UV light
- High slip-resistance provides a safe surface, even in the wet
- Protective shell means minimal color fade over time
- Free of Toxic Additives
- Suitable for public and private sector
Green Plank MARINE CAP™ capped composite decking accessories expand your horizons even further, letting you build distinctive and delightful features into your MARINE CAP™ composite deck that enhance both its beauty and functionality. From F-trims & L-trims to riser boards, ventilated aluminium trims, deck pedestals, joist, etc., here are all the deck parts you’ll need to complete your MARINE CAP™ deck project.