MARINE ART™ Composite Decking
artfully designed with a durable, natural, timeless aesthetic – PVC free!
MARINE ART™ natural fibers composite decking offers 3D look and feel of authentic, rustic hardwood texture and show a variety of lights and shadows.
With a rustic look and a comfortable feel, MARINE ART™ composite decking is artfully engineered to give your garden a more modern look. Just like genuine hardwood decking boards, our MARINE ART™ composite decking board can be sanded or sawn to any desired shape without losing the genuine wood effect appearance of the decking board.
High slip-resistant deeply-embossed variegated woodgrain texture or bushed smooth surfaces allow for good traction in wet areas such as around pools, they are safe to walk on with bare feet.
Just like genuine wooden boards, our MARINE ART™ composite decking board can be sanded or sawn to any desired shape without losing the genuine wood effect appearance of the decking board.
Slip resistant grooved and ribbed, striking looks emulate exotic, tropical hardwoods; reversible boards
|Size||ca. 18 * 130 mm|
|Length||ca. 3.8 m|
ca. 7.52 meters for 1 m²
|Weight||ca. 3.15 kg / m|
|Joist span||40 cm c/c for residential applications*|
VIEW COLOR TRENDS – ingrained with natural and distinctive character
Studio photography and/or your browsing device may not give an accurate representation of the colors. To see the colors personally, please Request Free Samples.
Our products are designed to look like natural wood and may have slight color/texture and shading variations from board to board. The color variation will in no way affect the performance of the product.
Maintain the beauty
All exterior surfaces collect dirt, dust and contaminants and require cleaning. It is necessary to clean your composite deck periodically to keep as beautiful as the day you installed it.
Trusted Durability, Superior Quality
- Installed with HidLoc™ hidden fasteners to create uniform surface, making it safer and more comfortable for families with kids and pets.
- The multi-color streaking in each board creates an authentic grain pattern, inviting you to relax and enjoy your personal tropical paradise.
- Distinctive inlay design, style and color options
- No annual staining, sealing, or painting required
- Exceptional resistance to UV light and color fading
- High slip-resistance provides a safe surface, even in the wet
- Extremely low water absorption
- Free of Toxic Additives
- Does not splinter, split, rot or warp
- Suitable for public and private sector
Green Plank MARINE ART™ composite decking accessories expand your horizons even further, letting you build distinctive and delightful features into your MARINE ART™ composite deck that enhance both its beauty and functionality. From F-trims & L-trims to riser boards, ventilated aluminium trims, deck pedestals, joist, etc., here are all the deck parts you’ll need to complete your MARINE ART™ deck project.