CLASSIC™ Composite Decking
CLASSIC™ Composite Decking
home is where you feel comfortable and relaxed
Inspired by the Scandinavian design tradition characterized by aesthetics, simplicity and functionality.
With Green Plank CLASSIC™ natural fibers composite decking boards, you can create an outdoor space perfect for your home style that’s also easy to clean and look after. With such a surprisingly affordable alternative, there’s simply no reason to settle for staining, sealing, splinters and constant upkeep.
High slip-resistant elegant, ribbed / grooved brushed surfaces allow for good traction in wet areas such as around pools, they are safe to walk on with bare feet.
With an aesthetic of Scandinavian design look our Classic™ composite decking has been the best-selling decking boards for more than 10 years and still is today.
Slip resistant grooved surfaces, authentic and natural wood colors; reversible boards
|Size||ca. 25 * 135 mm|
|Length||ca. 4.8 m|
|Requirements||ca. 6.71 meters for 1 m²|
|Weight||ca. 2.82 kg / m|
|Joist span||50 cm c/c for residential applications*|
VIEW COLOR TRENDS – ingrained with natural and distinctive character
Studio photography and/or your browsing device may not give an accurate representation of the colors. To see the colors personally, please Request Free Samples.
Our products are designed to look like natural wood and may have slight color/texture and shading variations from board to board. The color variation will in no way affect the performance of the product.
Maintain the beauty
All exterior surfaces collect dirt, dust and contaminants and require cleaning. It is necessary to clean your composite deck periodically to keep as beautiful as the day you installed it.
Trusted Durability, Superior Quality
- Installed with HidLoc™ hidden fasteners to create uniform surface, making it safer and more comfortable for families with kids and pets.
- Wood-tinted colors creates an authentic grain pattern, inviting you to relax and enjoy your personal tropical paradise.
- Distinctive inlay design, style and color options
- No annual staining, sealing, or painting required
- Exceptional resistance to UV light and color fading
- High slip-resistance provides a safe surface, even in the wet
- Does not splinter, split, rot or warp
- Free of Toxic Additives
- Suitable for public and private sector
Green Plank CLASSIC™ composite decking accessories expand your horizons even further, letting you build distinctive and delightful features into your CLASSIC™ composite deck that enhance both its beauty and functionality. From F-trims & L-trims to riser boards, ventilated aluminium trims, deck pedestals, joist, etc., here are all the deck parts you’ll need to complete your CLASSIC™ deck project.